Monday, June 28, 2010

Off to the MTC

Travis has been in the MTC for 5 days. He flew out to Utah with mom and dad and spent a few days with them before he entered the MTC. He was eager to just begin.

Some elder cookies that I'm sure my mom made for his farewell party.
Trav with mom and dad at the temple.

Travis with DAD in front of the MTC--almost has the badge on!

I love this picture because although this room looks OUT OF CONTROL because Travis is packing, this is actually what his room always looks like (minus the man in the tie and the suitcases).
There he goes--gulp. (At the MTC)
Trav and Mom making the 5 hour flight to UT.
Sniffle--even looking at this picture I get teary-eyed. See you in 2 years, bud!

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture of your mom and Travis...having a son, I know I will experience the same moment! This picture is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete